NO POWER TO COIL AND NO SPARK

1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee

1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 223000 miles

I have a 1993 Jeep Grand cherokee laredo 6cyl 4x4 auto trans. Before I tuned up this vehicle it would start fine sometimes and wont start other times and get no spark off of the coil. I replaced the cap, rotor, plug wires, plugs, coil and the crank position sensor. It started up the 3rd try and test drove it and the next morning it didnt start. I checked for spark off of the coil and no spark. Did not replace the modulator in the distributor. Also the fuel pump did not work but I tested the fuel pump and it works and replaced the relay switch and has power on the fuse box in the engine compartment. I tested the relay by removing the cap and turned the key to on pos. No spray off fuel hose. But when I moved the relay switch to make contact the pump worked but only when I did that. What could be the problem? Its like the power got cut off to the coil. And the fuel pump has power on the relay pluged into the fuse box but wont activate when the key turned on. Thanks for your help.
PLOCO

Any applicable mil codes? The cam sensor is in the distributor. The computer has to see both cam and crank signals or it won't ground the relays, asd and fuel pump.

To check for mil codes, you turn the key just till the dash lites come on, no further, then cycle the key, on--off, on--off, on. Then the mil starts flashing, you count the flashes to get the codes. Your looking for two digit codes.

Thanks guys. I havnt checked the codes yet. And the cam sensor is under the plate in the distributor with the set of wires that comes out of it? Thats probably it. Thanks again guys. This site is the best for the do it urselfer. Ill check the codes and It will be till the 17th of this month till payday to replace the cam sensor then I can reply back and let you know if that worked.

PLOCO