STALLED AND WONT START

1996 Jeep Cherokee

1996 Jeep Cherokee 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 170000 miles

the other day I went out and started my jeep to move it. While moving it seemed to be choking a little and all the sudden it stalled. I put it in park and tried to start it again and it wouldnt start. It turns over but it wont start. I can hear the fuel pump running but it doesnt seem to stop once pressure is built up in the line and my fuel gauge on the dash is reading empty in the tank and I checked and even added fuel to the tank to ensure fuel is there. I checked the distributor cap and rotor, wires and spark plugs and they all seem to be fine. Checked fuel line with gauge and got 42psi and it holds the pressure after power is disabled. Help
TRider88

Hi
Did you check for spark at plugs? Spray carb cleaner in throttle does it fire?
Let me know
Thanks for donateAlso check engine light on?

Docfixit
I did check for spark at the spark plug and it is good and no there is no check engine light on and when I spray carb cleaner in the throttle it doesnt fire

TRider88
Was spark a bright white/blue flame? Did you remove snorkle and open throttle while spraying? Because if ther is spark and fuel and compression it should light

Docfixit