LEAKING FROM THE BRAKE WHEEL CYLINDER H

1995 Jeep Cherokee

Brakes problem
1995 Jeep Cherokee 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 180k miles

hey how are you doing? I changed my rear brake shoes, and what I think is the brake wheel cylinder when I started bleeding the brakes it start pouring out, theres two seals on each side (rubber seals), and one of them is there but not around and wont go back on, that side brake shoe is also out about an inch on the top where its supposed to be, do you by any chance now how to make it flush with the top where the two shoes meet, and what to do to stop the master cylinder from leaking?
Mibubio

Take it all apart and start from scratch-replace the wheel cylinder-anchor the brake shoe on the anchor point on top then put cup spring, then set the brake adjuster star wheel to expand or contract the shoes

When you put back the drum and it will not go thru readjust the star wheel till the drum can set in. When done do a couple of reverse backing while stepping the brake this will set the clearance between the shoe and drum.