SIZE OF BATTERY FOR A SOVEREIGN 6 CYLINDER

1996 Jaguar XJS

Hello, I would like to know what is the strongest battery I could get for a xjs 1996, 6 cylinder, size of engine: 4000. I think its (the battery) not strong enough, even though its new and it cause some problems in the car like the radio doesnt function well, the lights doesnt perfectly working or the antena doesnt always lift up.(Sorry for the english, im not writting from the states.).
thank you for your help.
Tsvi

Hi there,

I will check on suitable heavy duty batteries for you car and post soon, but I feel that the battery size is not whats causing your problems. With the battery in the boot you must make sure that the earth strap is clean and tight. As is the power cable, check any body earth straps as well, make sure that the fuses are being held firm, and there is no corrosion on the fuse terminals, here are a few things to check and I wll get back to you, Don't worry about your English, this Aussie can understand you just fine.

Mhpautos