CHECK ENGINE LIGHT

1997 Jaguar XJ6

Computer problem
1997 Jaguar XJ6 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive 117900 miles

I just bought a1997 Jaguar xj6-l and when I recieved it it had to be jumped to get started. I brought it in to have the battery and the alternater tested and they both tested to be fine. I can drive the car & then stop it for a while and be fine but if it goes overnight it will not start in the morn. W/out a jump. I have checked all the lights and such and nothing seems to be left on but there is a crackling that happens in the passenger side speaker even when the car is off. This happens frequently while I am Driving if I lean on the center counsol with my arm, like there is some type of wire that is loose that is generating power draning the battery when the car is off. The check engine light is on and there are 2 codes: PO304& P1314. Can you help find answers?
Djsluiter

The codes are misfire codes on cylinder 4. You will need to check the wiring in centre console. Remive radio fuse to see if it still drains overnight. Could be this is not a wire on the radio circuit just a short being picked up by speaker

Dave H