ELECTRICAL PROBLEM AT FIRST THEN INTO NO

1993 Jaguar XJ6

1993 Jaguar XJ6 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 152000 miles

At first had problem with driverside window and leftrear passenger window not working along with battery drain after a few days. My car sat for a year with battery disconnected, when I removed battery had it charged then reinstalled try to start car and there was no start try to start three times, with no start. I noticed with key on the right side front and rear right windows not working now. When I checked battery connections I noticed the negative terminal of battery along with cable was very warm. Thankyou for your help.
Slckwill

Hi slckwill, Welcome to 2carpros and TY for the donation.

Tried 3X to start-Is it cranking over and will not start or just plain nothing when you turn key to start position.

For the windows if the battery is fully charged up to 12.8 access the main switch and disconnect the wiring connector and feel the negative cable-a loose connection there will make he cable warm too-let me know

Trying to start my vehicle 3 times, it does not crank at all. Nothing happens when key is turned. As for the negative cable getting warm is the negative cable at the vehicles battery.

Slckwill
The negative is at the battery-your possibilities here could be the starter, starter relay, transmission range switch and ignition switch to include a defective battery and bad connections