CATALYTIC CONVERTER

2002 Jaguar X-Type

2002 Jaguar X-Type 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 80000 miles

hello:

I have a jaguar 2002, 3.0 and one day the check engine light came on, then I took it to an auto shop, they looked at it say it was misfire and other things, then I ordered the parts, they put it on. Next day the check engine light came on again, I was pissed, have them looked at it again, then they say I need to get new catalytic converter and gasket, and it will cost about 1.5k, and I think she told me it shown the same code as before. Here are the codes, P0300B, P0302, P0304B, P0305, P0306.
but I don't really trust them anymore so yea. Can you help me out? See what is the real problem?
Whxzwjn

Engine misfiring can be caused by worn or fouled spark plugs, a weak spark (weak coil, bad spark plug wire), loss of compression, vacuum leaks, anything that causes an unusually lean fuel mixture (lean misfire), an EGR valve that is stuck open, dirty fuel injectors, low fuel pressure, or even bad fuel.