ECM

1994 Isuzu Truck

1994 Isuzu Truck 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Manual 235000 miles

is there any possible way to bypass my ecm on my 94 isu pickup I need to get it started and moved
Rpeake1110

You cannot bypass the computer its the heart of the engine management system-if its cranking over and will not start-do below

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it