2002 Isuzu Rodeo Repair Question
Question key fob programming
I have lost my original key fob and have replaced it one I purchased on E-Bay motors. How do I program it to work with my vehicle?
Ok here is what you need to do.
1. Put key in the ignition.
2. Now turn key to ACC position and back to OFF 3 times within 5 seconds.
3. Open and Close drivers do 2 times within 10 seconds of completing last step.
4. Turn ignition key to ACC and back OFF 5 times, then close and open drivers door and complete this within 10 seconds of last step. Now you should have the door lock and unlock once.
5. Press the lock or unlock button on the FOB within 20 seconds of last step. The doors should have locked and unlocked once.
6. Press the lock or unlock button on FOB again within 20 seconds of last step. The doors should lock and lock again. If so then you are done.
If you miss any of the steps during programming you will need to start over. Let me know how it goes.
4,893 answers provided