NO RPM SIGNAL NO RPM METER WORKS

2004 Isuzu Elf

2004 Isuzu Elf 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 78000 miles

CHEK ENGINE SPEED SENSOR- WORKS
CHECK GROUNDED SHORT CONECTION- NO

TAKES LITTLE LATE TO START.
(MAY BE 2 ROUNDS.)
ENGINE STARTS WELL EVEN WITHOUT CKP SENSOR/OR ENGINE SPEED SENSOR BUT WHEN LITTLE ACCELERATING HERES SOME KNOKING SOUND BUT THAT SOUND COMES JUST AFTER THE IDLE THEN ENGINE ACCELERATE FINE.

DOESNT WORK RPM METER. AS WELL!

WHY IT STARS WITHOUT CKP SINGNAL HOW CAN I REPAIR THIS?
THANK U!
DHANUSHKE

Good question why its starting without a CPS signal-Ok lets test the knock sensor if it has one and report back with results on it

I got no reference on this Elf -is it similar to the ascender, axiom or rodeo also what liter engine?

THE ENGINE IS ISUZU - 4 H L 1- MODEL (NPR81L)

IT IS COMMON RAIL DIRECT ENJECTION TYPE AND 3800CC DESIEL ENGINE.

AND HAS A KNOCK SENSOR AND OBD2 PORT

I PLUGED MAX SCAN OBD SCANER WITH 12V SUPPLY TO SCANERS 16PIN AND SCANER WORKS BUT NO RESULTS FOUND AND AS WELL I PLUGED ELM 327 CAN SCANER AS WELL BOTH DID NOT WORK. (Fail to identify the system) SOMEONE HAS REMOVE IT'S MANUAL GEAR BOX FOR REPAIR AND AFTER HE REMOUNT THE GEAR BOX( IT IS THE START POINT FOR ALL THESE THINGS) I CHEKED THE FLYWELL TEATH FOR CRAKS BUT ALL WERE FINE AND CKP SENSOR GIVES GOOD SIGNALS! Custormer told me it is originaly came with A/T gear box I think they have chaneged it to A/T TO M/T with same model's M/T gear box and flyweel.

But I have to fix the problem. Thank u!

DHANUSHKE
Mr. Dhanushke,

Sir I have also a isuzu elf with 4HL1 engine. When it idle you can hear a knocking sound but it accelerates fine. Can you help to trace the problem on the knocking sound. Here in the philippines OBD scanner is not available and its impossible to trace the problem. Please help me to pin point the sensor for me to trace the problem. Thank you very much in advance.

Mike.

Bokbok24