SHAKES AFTER ALIGNMENT

2006 Infiniti G35

Shakes or Wobbles problem
2006 Infiniti G35 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 27,000 miles

I had my car aligned Saturday, drove home about a mile. Didn't drive the car until the next day. Driving 1/2 a mile my car started shaking really bad. I was driving under 40 miles and hour. I pulled over for a minute, kept the engine running, continued driving for another 1/2 mile, the car shook but then stoped shaking. Started the car again and went 1/2 mile and starting shaking again, stopped shaking after a minute.
I have not driven my car since and the mechanic who algned my car is closed today!
What should I do? Can I drive my kids to swin class today which is 8 miles away?
Please advice
Thank you
Lodish

Hello and thanks for donating

When you say that the vehicle is shaking, is this felt moreso through the steering wheel or the entire vehicle? Was it shaking like this prior to having the alignment done? The first thing that comes to mind would be checking those lug nuts to ensure they are on straight and tight.

Bluelightnin6