BATTERY

1995 Infiniti G20

1995 Infiniti G20 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 150000 miles

My infiniti started haveing problems with battery going dead. I changed the battery and all was fine for about a month. Then battery started dieing again. When I jumped the car off it will run for about 5 mins then die. I changed the ALT. And I still have the same problem. I was told to pull the neg. Wire off the battery while it was runing to see if it says runing. If it dies the alt. Is bad. But a have a new alt. On it.( And yes if I remove the neg. From the battery it dies). Is there something else that could be wrong with the car. O I have cheached all the fuses I could find (even under the hood and inside the car) but none was blown. If u can think of any thing that might be the proble please let me know. Thank u
Christopher13

The alt. Was bad. But the reason it cont. To have probles was b\c there was a 75 AMP fuse beside the battery that was blow. It was labeled BATTERY. Ones I jumped it out my car begain to work again. I have looked at many part stores in serch of this fuse but have not found it. I was told to go to dealer to find such a fuse. Thanks for all your help.

Christopher13