INFINITI G20 FUSE PROBLEM

1994 Infiniti G20

1994 Infiniti G20 4 cyl 82200 miles

I have a 1994 Infinity G20 that I've owned a little over year now. The previous owner had it stored in there garage for 2 yrs without being driven. The car hasn't given me any major problems. The other day I noticed the right passenger side window is not working. I took it to a mechanic and he told me that I probably have a blown fuse. I was wondering if this could be the problem and if so how much does it usually cost to repair/replace these
Csepul35

If the driver side works, the the fuse is good but the motor on the passenger side is bad. You have to replace the motor. If it was me, I would go to a wrecking yard, find another '93-'94 G20, grab the mirror, and install it myself. Cost of $30. If you want someone else to do it, be prepared to pay him for his time to look for a mirror (I can't tell you how long he will spend), and one hour to install the mirror. Labor is subjective to locality.

Zackman