I CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT COULD BE WRONG.

1995 Toyota Corolla • 133,000 miles

My car for some reason stopped starting. I have replaced the alternator, the starter relay, the engine relay, the ignition relay, the ignition switch, the ignition coil, and the starter is still good. My friend came out and bypassed the starter and put in a push button for the ignition. I'm not sure what else could be causing the car not to start. Please help
Tmcdonald

What is the symptom? You replaced parts in all different circuits so it's impossible to figure out what is happening.

First thing to do here is verify if you're getting spark by disconnecting 1/2 sparkplug wires and grounding it and cranking engine over-if you're getting spark turn around look for fuel by checking fuel pressure and also if its being injected into the engine-start here

When you turn the key the radio and the lights will turn on but its not firing up or clicking over.

Tmcdonald
A common problem with the little silver Nippendenso starters is worn solenoid contacts. The symptom is a single rather loud clunk each time you turn the ignition switch to "crank" but the starter won't spin the engine. The clue is it always starts out as an intermittent problem and it will crank the engine if you cycle the ignition switch a few times. As the contacts continue to burn away it will take more and more tries before it cranks.

The contacts can be replaced separately but most people just replace the entire starter. Many hardware stores and farm and home supply stores have the kits for Chryslers. There's two versions and both have four contacts. You use the two that are the same as what you take out of your starter. The difference in the kits is the length of the plunger assemblies. You usually don't have to replace that, but if you do, Toyota uses a different length plunger that you can only buy from the dealer.