ENGINE DIES AFTER RUNNING 10-15 MILES

2000 Hyundai Tiburon

2000 Hyundai Tiburon 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 107xxx miles

I've been having problems with my Tiburon and it's really getting frustrating. Everything has seemed to be working smoothly and the engine runs without any chugging or knocking or any strange noises or smells. But after driving for about 10-15 miles the engine just cuts off and won't turn over when I try to restart it. However, after about half an hour, it restarts just fine.

It just had an oil change, air filter change, all the belts changed, new fuel filter, new spark plugs and wires put in, and a new ignition coil.

The new ignition coil was a suggestion from a friend who said he had the same problem with his motorcycle and the new ignition coil solved his problem. Well my car is still dying even with the new parts.

Can someone please help? Starting to think it's an electrical problem. I'm trying to avoid going to a shop because I know it's going to cost a lot of money.
Frenzy2K

Next time it refuses to start don't wait for it to make up its mind-do below immediately to determine if its fuel or spark problem

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing