IT WON'T START, MAYBE THE FUEL PUMP?

1997 Hyundai Tiburon

1997 Hyundai Tiburon 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 129xxx miles

It says the make and model so I won't bother writing it. I drove it home from work and as I was approaching a light, it died. The revs dropped to zero, but all the electrical was on. I tried to start it, and it cranks strong, but it just won't ignite. I was on a hill, so I tried the rolling, pull-out-the-clutch method, but with no success. I believe it may be the fuel pump, but I'd love it to be something more simple than that. Would a clogged fuel filter not allow the car to start at all? It has spark, the battery and started cables are tight, there's fresh gas in it, there's no modifications to it at all. It's been working flawlessly for months before this.
Ridethroughlife

It has spark now check the fuel pressure with a fuel pressure guage to rule out the fuel filter, fuel pressure regulator and fuel pump.