WONT CHARGE

2002 Hyundai Sonata

2002 Hyundai Sonata 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 105000 miles

I have a 02 Sonata, I have replaced the altinator 4 times and the battery just recently, It works fine for a few days and then i'm back to having to jump start it everytime I have to go somewhere, Does anyone have any idea what is causing this problem? My battery cables are good, the belt is good, I know it could be a drain somewhere but I havent seen any indication of it.
Imadork81

Sounds like you have a battery drain problem, have the battery load tested if okay do below

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/12900_battery_drain_test_11.jpg

I knew there was a battery drain problem, its been replaced, so has the alternator, Was looking for what you gave me, a place to start looking, would a bad pully or belt cause this problem too?

Thanks so much for the info.

Imadork81
Check the belt tension if okay get the alternator checked out if okay test the wiring from the alternator back towards the ignition switch thru the charge indicator