O2 SENSORS

2003 Hyundai Santa Fe

2003 Hyundai Santa Fe 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 65000 miles

At first I went to Auto Zone and used their Scanner and it came up with O2 sensor Bank1 sensor 1 no activity. Ordered and changed both Bank 1 and 2 sensor 1's and then after clearing the codes I got another check engine light with codes P0134, P0154, P166 and P167. Thought maybe I had the sensors backwards so flipped them and cleared the code again but with no joy. Took it to the Hyundai service and they told me their was no activity in either banks sensors. I ensured that I plugged them in correctly and now I am at a total loss. I'm actually thinking the computer is needing some sort of repair. Please help
Navguns1072

Hello, the o2 sensor have no activity because they are full rich or lean. Check the air intake boot for leak, check for vacuum leaks, check the fuel pressure regulator vacuum line for fuel, if any leaks are found replace or repair as needed. The original 02 sensor were probably ok. The additional codes could be from the new sensors. Please check it out and get back to me.

2CarPros Ken