EXCEL CLUTCH

Hyundai Other

Hyundai excel 1997, when I went to start my car everything was all good, untill I put the clutch down to put in gear it semed to be a lot more stiffer but I could still put it in gear. When I to excell as normal my car stalled. Now my Clutch is very stiff, still moveable, and starts to shake a little when pressed. With clutch in its like its not working, it is like your trying to drive a car without a clutch. Wat could be makeing this problem because I can get the parts. Thanks
Camoliverpool

Hydraulic or Cable clutch system

Hydraulic or Cable clutch system[/quote: c59b60dbf3]

Thanks, but im wondering a can get a brand new clutch kit -plate, cover assembly and bearing. Do you Recon thhis will fix the problem if I machine the flyweel first?

Camoliverpool
Hydraulic or Cable clutch system[/quote: f3c22e0c73]

Thanks, but im wondering a can get a brand new clutch kit -plate, cover assembly and bearing. Do you Recon thhis will fix the problem if I machine the flyweel first?[/Quote: f3c22e0c73]

If you wish have the flywheel resurface and clutch assy replaced. After these-bleed the M/C and the slave if it has one or adjust the cable and its free play.