HELP - LEAKING TRANSMISSION FLUID

Hyundai Other

I have a Hyundai Elantra GT 2002, with about 90k miles on it. It is an automatic transmission, 2 wheel drive. I recently had the transmission fluid changed at the recommendation of the mechanic. Since then, my car has been leaking transmission fluid. The mechanics keep claiming it is residual. I have been to them several times, and all they did was wipe the leaky area. It seems they are getting tired of me, because the last call I made, they said it must have been leaking before they even touched it. This is highly unlikely, as I would have definatly noticed
any stains on the driveway. What do I do now? I am going to make another trip there soon, but I doubt that will have any effect. It looks like my only option is to accept it was leaking before and pay them to fix their own mistake.
Mooo1

Where is the tranny fluid leaking from. What part of the transmission? Front? Rear? Some where in the middle?

Token
It looks like it is coming from the back of the transmission.

Mooo1