WON'T START

2000 Hyundai Elantra

2000 Hyundai Elantra 4 cyl

A few months ago I changed the fuel filter, cat and crankcase sensor. Yesterday she wouldn't start. She cranks but will not turnover. Sounds like she want's to turnover but will not. I do not have a OBD scanner. Can my car diagnose itself?

What could this problem be?
Buckingdan

Cranks but no start condition: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.

If both fuel and spark is present-check the valve and ignition timing, this will lead you to problems
with compression and valves opening and closing at the wrong time/broken or jumped timing
belt/chain.