RADIO, WINDOWS AND WIPERS WONT TURN OFF WHEN

2006 Hummer H3

2006 Hummer H3 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Manual 40 ish miles

for some reason my radio windows and wipers wont turn off when I pull the key out and open the door. I think it could be a few things but not sure. I was thinking bad relay or bad pcm. Help would be greatly appreciated. My battery dies if I leave it longer than a few hours
Gonzoman1991

More than likely it is a door jamb switch that is stuck open. What I would do is go around the vehicle, cycling it each time, and see which doors disable the accessories when open, and which don't. These door jamb switches are notorious for water intrusion, the terminals may be bad enough that they need replacement. On the door that dont disable accessories, remove the jamb switch(T-20 torx) and short the terminals with a paper clip/staple or jumper wire. If it disables, replace the switch. If not there is a break in the wire at the terminal crimp, or a bad terminal.

Factoryjack
Already tried every door and none of them work

Gonzoman1991
It is not too common, but also not impossible to have five bad jamb switches. Try the removing of one or two and shorting the connection together, like mentioned previously. It is a simple test and will determine if the circuit is functional. You could also use an ohmmeter or continuity tester, and bench test a switch. It would have continuity when the switch is at rest, open when compressed.
In addition, these are all inputs to the BCM(body control module). It supplies a common power internally to all switches, but on 5 seperate wires. The drivers switch, and the left rear are grounded through G300, and the passenger front/rear and endgate ground at G320. With this being said, the chance of having several circuit faults, or two open grounds, is more rare than 5 bad switches. About the only other possibility would be a faulty BCM.

Factoryjack
What about an ignition problem?

Gonzoman1991
Do the dome lamps come on when you open a door? Prior to saying no, check the status of the override switch. Have you tried the test that I recommended in previous posts, you have said nothing about results.

Factoryjack