REAR WINDOW ACTUATOR ACCESS

2006 Honda Ridgeline

Interior problem
2006 Honda Ridgeline 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 105000 miles

I have removed the plastic " hook Covers" behind the rear seatback headrest, and I am looking for other screws, bolts, or clips to remove so the rear seatback can be lifted straight up off he top clips. Please advise.
My actuator still operates (I can hear it), but is no longer conected to the slide window itself.
Tsporter

You will need to remove the rear seats inorder to remove the rear panel. Lift the seats up and you will see the under seat panels. Remove them with a door panel removal tool or a flat head screwdriver. Then remove the head restraint. From both sides of the rear trim panel, detach the hooks and tabs then remove the caps.
Remove the right rear seat belt buckle and center seat belt buckle.
Remove the center seat belt lower anchor bolt and left rear seat belt buckle.
Pull out the center seat belt through the gap between the rear seat-back and rear seat cushion.
Remove the rear seat assembly.
-1 Remove the bolts.
-2 Lift the seat assembly up to release the hooks from the holes on the body, then remove the seat assembly.
Remove the rear panel.