SRS LIGHT

2000 Honda Prelude

2000 Honda Prelude 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 170, 00 miles

my srs light stays on all the time, I have tryed several times to reset it with no luck, I have used paper clips of all sizes, speaker wire, jumper wire that I made still no luck, the light just stays on any ideas?
The dog house

Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) is designed to protect driver and front passenger by activating when vehicle receives a sufficient front-end impact. System includes driver-side air bag, passenger-side air bag, SRS unit (with internal safing and impact sensors) and cable reel.
The main circuit in SRS unit senses and judges force of impact and, if necessary, ignites inflator charges in air bag assemblies, causing air bags to inflate. If battery voltage is too low or power is disconnected due to impact, voltage regulator and back-up power circuit keeps voltage at a constant level.
NOTE: SRS wire harness and connections are Yellow.
WARNING: To avoid injury from accidental air bag deployment, read and carefully follow all WARNINGS and SERVICE PRECAUTIONS .
NEED TO SCAN SYSTEM FOR CODES
you can not reset system with out fixing what is wrong 1st
once its fix the light will go out on its own no need for reset

need manual CHECK IT @
http://www.2carpros.com/kpages/auto_repair_manuals.htm

BMRFIXIT