WON'T START

1998 Honda Prelude

1998 Honda Prelude 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

Hello, I changed the Head Gasket and had the head rebuilt. I put it all back together and tried to start it, it turns over but doesn't start. I checked and i'm not getting any gas to the engine.I don't think i'm getting any spark either. I checked the connections at the coil and dist. Both get battery (new) power when key is turned on. The fuse for the fuel pump is also good and the car has gas in it. The car was running before I had to do the head work, also it has been sitting tore apart for about six months. I also checked I don't see a main ground for the main wiring harness, is that correct? The imoblizer appears to be doing what it's soppost to. Please can you help?
Wrench77

Hi wrench77, Welcome ot 2carpros and TY for the donation

If you did the valve and static timing correctly-check and test the main relay and the cylinder position sensor

If the cylinder position sensor is bad, would that stop sending a signal to the main relay? I think there's 2 sensors down at the crank shaft which one is it? Not sure which relay is the main in the fuse box.

Wrench77
Could be the crankshaft position sensor and the camshaft position sensor if it has both, one for spark and the other is for the fuel injection

Thanks for your help but as it turns out, it was indeed the main wiring harness ground, but Thanks Again

Wrench77