CAR WONT START WHEN COLD

1996 Honda Prelude

1996 Honda Prelude 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 114000 miles

honda prelude wont start when cold but will start with no problems when the weather is warm I have changed the battery, starter, distributor, spark plugs and wires, fuel pressure regulator, main relay, checked fuel pressure and now I am completely clueless on what to test check or change any help would be great.
Jay221207

Check and test the coolant temperature sensor and idle speed control/mtr/valve-double check what's missing if its fuel or spark by doing below

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it