PARKING/SIGNAL LIGHTS

1994 Honda Prelude

1994 Honda Prelude 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual

Ok so my right front turning signal does not come on in my 94 lude, not at anytime not as a parking light or as a hazard or turning signal, I hooked it up to my meter and it only shows about 4 volts getting to the light and a full 12 getting the the side that is working. Does anyone have a smart idea about what could be wrong? From what I've read I doubt its the turning relay sense it wont come on as a parking light either. But idk, why am I losing 8 volts of power? Where should I start looking? O and another great lil thing is that even with all power off there is still 4 volts going to the broken side. And the 0 volts going to the working side like you would expect.
Steelcaller

Hello and thanks for donating

Seems as though you have a ground issue. Check the ground wiring to that specific bulb housing and repair it as needed. Let me know how it goes.

Bluelightnin6