MY AUTO WINDOW STOPPED WORKING

2008 Honda Pilot

Computer problem
2008 Honda Pilot 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 26000 miles

My battery died this morning and after I recharged it, started the car, and drove for a bit I noticed that the auto down feature for the driverside window stopped working. Is this a simple reset of the computer to fix the problem and how would I do that?
Kateck

Try resetting the power window control unit.
1) Move the driver's power window all the way down by holding the driver's power window switch firmly down to the second detent, when the window reaches the bottom, hold the driver's power window switch in the AUTO DOWN position for 2 seconds.

2) Move the driver's power window all the way up without stopping by holding the driver's power window switch firmly up to the second detent, when the window reaches the top, hold the driver's power window switch in the AUTO UP position for 2 seconds.
If the power window does not work in AUTO, reset the power window master switch according to the above procedures again.

Thanks for this! Im currently looking for the solution to this, I had a similar problem on my power control unit. : )

Bpenpusher