IM SORRY THIS IS NOT A BUT......

Honda Other

No one has helped me in ther chrysler room maybe u can I have another car its a plymoth breeze and I wanna no somethin about this car also

my check engine light comes off an on some days it will stay on all day and days it will go off or just stays on and when I go over 45 miles an hr the car starts to jerk but under 45 it drives ok can u tell me what that is
do u think its the catalac converter
My3kids

There is no mechanic in this world that can diagnose a problem long distance without some information.

You need to take it to a mechanic and see what code is set in the computer that causes the mil light to stay on.

After you do that give us the car age, tranny, engine and miles. With that info, I MIGHT be able to help you.

Losone
What does sensor not deteted mean for p0134 thats what my car failed for inspection

My3kids
Like I said: Give us the car age, tranny, engine and miles. With that info, I MIGHT be able to help you. I answer many posts per day as a professional mechanice with over 40 years of experience. We volunteer to help people.

It makes my job a lot easier to have that info. If you don't care to give the infor that is up to you but there will be no answers forthcoming.
_________________

Losone
On some cars it could be something as simple as adding brake fluid, ie if brake fluid level gets to low check engine light will come on. Check it out.

Macat
A po134 code is for the oxygen sensor, but have a professional check it out, it sounds like a problem that is better left to a professionel.

Cody-ody
Sorry for not responding sooner I haven't visited this sight in a while.

Before I say anything I want to let you know I am not a auto professional; I have just been around for a long time and have seen a lot. (Lol) It is always best to seek out a professional.

With that being said, here is my opinion.

Engine light going on and off: If it wasn't the brake fluid level that I suggested in my first reply then it could be any number of the sensors. Sensors send signals to the ECU, the ECU then reacts to these signals. There are just to many sensors to name, but it's a good place to start. A signal from a sensor would not indicate that the sensor itself is bad, but rather something in that circuit is the problem or the device that its protecting is at fault. Example: A sensor in the brake line senses that the fluid level has droped below a unacceptable level and in return illuminates the engin light. On most newer vehicles fault codes are read from the flashes of the check engine light.

Jerking problem: Now, I can relate to this problem, no not me the car (lol). Sure sounds like the upper control arm assembly. This item is located behind the engine next to the fire wall. Round cylinder with rods extending from both sides of the cylinder; if this part goes bad then the car will react in the manner that you have described. However, bad CV joints, ball joints, and alignmet can also cause the car to jerk, but it is usually promient to the side that is bad. If your car pulls to the right and you have to compensate it by turning the steering wheel to the left or vise versa. Then I would bet on it being the upper control arm assembly.

Sry, forgot about your question, do I think it could be the cat? Yes, it's a good possibility. The manifild absolute pressure sensoor could be senseing a presure difference from a back flow of pressure caused by a restriction in the cat, but yes the cats' maps could be indicating a retricted orfice usually a mild but gentle laxative with a can of tuna fish surfices.

Another tail tail sign of a bad cat, " is not that it meows all the time" but rather there is a signifigant temperature difference before the cat and after it. Example: 400 degrees before cat and 100 degrees after.

My mama always said that us simpltons had to keep it simple so's that we could better understand the rest of the world and with a smile on her face she said, " KISS, KISS, " now run along and play.

I hope this helps good luck.

Macat