ANTIFREEZE

Honda Other

My antifreeze leaked out all over the place, and I refilled it but then I cranked up and drove it around and later it all leaked out again, how much is this repair going to cost me to fix if my hoses are leaking my antifreeze, also I live in alaska is this cause due to cold weather possibly?
Ohohhottstufff

I live in South Dakota and it gets colder here many times than where you live. Cars are designed to run in cold weather.

I would say that if you have a leak as you mention, the hoses are not the issue. Look at the engine and see where the leak is. I would venture a guess from the total lack of information you have reported that you will see fluid coming from the side where the belts are from what appears to be a leak by the flywheel or harmonic balancer. You have a water pump that is failing. Stop driving and fix the problem. This one is going to cost you about 4-5 hundred as you will need to do some work to get the pump out and while in there have the timing belt replaced too.

Good luck and have a fun winter.

Bruce Hunt