SQUEAKING NOISE WHENEVER I GO OVER THE SMALL

2002 Honda CRV

Noises problem
2002 Honda CRV 4 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 68000 miles

I have a 2002 honda crv, mileage 68000 km. When ever I go over a speed bump, bump the vehicle from behind up and down or a bumpy road, I hear squeaking noises. I have visited the service station and had them spray the rubbers in the suspension with shock oil, however the squeaking noise is still there. Could it be that my shock absorbers are gone and that the vehicle is suspended on the shock springs? I also hear a knock when going over a speed bump. My mecahnic has check all the suspension rubbers, and said that they were in good condition.
Alukpat

Here is my opinion. The bang noise is probably from the sway bar end links(it has a ball socket thaqt wears out) and the squeek is from the sway bar bushings and actually have to be removed and lubricated to get the noise gone. The squeek also could be from a front end component like a ball joint. You need to have it checked by someone who will spend the time to diagnose it. Hope thisw helps

Mastertechtim
Well im in boston laying on my bed so I cant tell you exactly what your problem is. So your end links were bad, but your knock noise is still there. There are 20 different things that could cause the noise and unfortunately you need someone qualified to look at your honda. When they replaced the end links did they replace the sway bar bushings? If the squeek is not coming from the sway bar bushings(it probably is) then you have a suspension part(ball joint or tie rod) that is wearing out and it will wear out fast. I suggest having someone else look at your crv. Hope this helps

Mastertechtim