CHECK ENGINE CODES: P0300, P0301, P0302, P03

2001 Honda CRV

2001 Honda CRV 4 cyl Automatic 76607 miles

My check engine light came on about a 2 months ago for 2 wks, then turned off. I thought it was a glitch then about 4 days ago it came on again. Today, someone was able to tell me which codes were listed, but I don't know what they mean. Can you help me figure out what each code [p0300, p0301, p0302, p0303, p0304, p1399] stands for, please?
Financially times are tough, but I need to know what is going on so I can figure how to fix/maintain my vehicle without emptying my wallet.

Thank you for your help!
Hondagirl88

You have 4 cylinders that are misfiring

Misfires can be caused by worn or fouled spark plugs, a weak spark (weak coil, bad spark plug wire), loss of compression, vacuum leaks, anything that causes an unusually lean fuel mixture (lean misfire), an EGR valve that is stuck open, dirty fuel injectors, low fuel pressure, or even bad fuel

Thank you for the info. I guess I need to find someone to check it out. How much should I expect to pay? What about code p1399? Does it also mean cylinder misfires?

Thanks again!

Hondagirl88
Dunno about the cost it varies with locations-The P1399 applies to the Exhaust Gas Recirculating Valve ( EGR ) might want to check this out 1st

Did you have this fixed?

What was the problem. I seem to have the exact same problem.

So before changing my o2 sensor or have the injectors cleaned up. I asking you what was the trouble on your car.

Ccote
It ended up being my one of my engine cylinders that had zero compression. Stopped working. Had honda dealership fix it, they did it quickly and knew exactly what to look for. They said reason was my particular model and year needs to be adjusted by dealership b/c it's a fine range (or something like that). Good luck. I hope ur has not gotten as bad as mine. I had to have my engine taken out and rebuilt, cost about $1400.

Good luck.

Hondagirl88
Thanks for letting us know the fix so that we can help the one that needs it

My honda civc lx is getting the same code. I have replaced the wires, spark plugs, distr cap, and rotor botton. What else can I do?

Jamie2131