HEADLIGHT HIGH BEAM PASSENGER SIDE

Honda Civic

I recently bought a 2001 civic lx, private sale.

I've found out through driving at night, that my passenger side high beam won't come on, my low will work, and the other side is completely fine. I've replaced the bulbs and that has not changed the situation. Any Ideas, or suggestions?
Agape

I believe that there is a fuse for each light.

Bruce Hunt
Bruce is correct that there are several different ways they have incorporated fuses, so make sure you check them, especially Fuse 3, 12, 15, 17 and 10. If you find those good, I would inspect the connector at the light itself for corrosion, or bad terminals. If it all looks good, then check to see if you are getting a good ground signal on Pin 3 of the plug. It should be the red/blk wire. With the lights on high, the ground signal is sent to the pin 3 from the DRL Control Unit. The DRL gets the ground for this light from the G501 ground. This ground is located under the gauge assemply right beside the G401 ground.
Most likely a fuse or bad connector is your problem, but it may be more difficult like a ground or the DRL Control.

Ok, that is if your car was manuafactured in Canada. If done in the USA, the wire will be red/blu for the ground on pin 3. This also uses the Multiplex Control Unit to give the ground, and it looks like they use a commen ground for the multiplex.
Good luck

Mikeybdman