90 GRINDING NOISE

1990 Honda Civic

I have a 1990 Honda Civic DX Hatchback 305,000km. We recently replace the right front wheel bearing and since then a loud grinding noise has developed in the right front while turning left. It didn't make the sound right away but it started about a day after replacing the bearing. Since the car is high milage and the front end assembly is completly origional, I think it may be time for an overhaul. But any ideas on what the noise may be?
Trekinous

What are the condition of the CV boots. Any tears in them?

Bruce Hunt
No the boots are fine. It turns out the guy who put the bearing in really messed up somehow and now the wheel hums louder than ever. Also the grinding noise is coming from the hub which is also now lose. I got a re-fund and i'm taking it to the work shop tomorrow to give it a go. But none the less problem solved. Thanks for the advice tho. Much appriciated.

Trekinous