SLIPS AND MAYBE FUEL INJECTORS

1994 Honda Civic

1994 Honda Civic 4 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 200000 miles

I have a few diffrent questions, First, My honda Civic seems to have lost all horsepower, The car has a very hard time going up hills. I try and get a hard start but then end up slowing down dramatically. What can I do to restore the horsepower? Second, My car almost ran out of gas yesterday, I made it to the gas station, put gas in the car and now it runs Very rough. When I stop at a red light I have to throw it in to park and press the gas or the car will die. Sometimes it starts right back sometimes it doesnt. I can smell gas when I start the car. Did I mess up the fuel injectors, maybe clog the fuel pump filter? Some also told me that there maybe a reset button is that true? I just dont see how I would have messed up the car if it wasnt completely out of gas, Help please!
Frygurl83

You may of clogged the fuel filter or screen on the fuel injectors/fuel pump.

A quick fuel pressure test will give you the answers you need.

With regards to your lack of power, if you have not done a tune-up in a while, now is the time!

F4I_guy
Thanks!

Frygurl83