SQUEAKING NOISE IN RIGHT, FRONT WHEEL AREA

Honda Accord

1998 Honda Accord LX, 159K, 2.3L VTec:
My car started making this odd, squeaking noise in the right, front wheel area. I don't know what it is and it's really annoying, especially when I'm driving. It just started out of no where. I brought it to a shop and they didn't know what, what wrong with it either. They told me they replaced my brakes, resurfaced my rotors, cleaned my back brakes, and straigtened out the driver side brake thing. Two days after I picked up my car, the squeaking noise came back, only worse. My friend told me that it could be my shocks. I remember back in early February, I brought it to the shop to get an oil changed because it's too cold for me to do it myself and they told me that one of my calipers was frozen. That wouldn't be a reason, would it? I'm just really freaking out because I don't want my tire or whatever to pop off while I'm driving.
Jennifer1588

You say especially when you are driving. Does that imply that the noise is there even when the vehicle is not moving?

Bruce Hunt
Yes, the vehicle is still making that squeaking noise when I'm not driving. But, only when you move it or sit on and around that area. It's even worse when I go over tiny little bumps and what not.

Jennifer1588
You need to rule out bearings and look at rubber bushings and mounts. Use of rubber as cushion material is wonderful but as the age takes hold the rubber will where and squeeking will take place. This is probably something that your tire center could address best. This would be someone who specializes in front alignments, etc.

Bruce Hunt