89 LXFUEL INJECTED NOTGETTING FUEL-HAVE REPLACED PUMP

1989 Honda Accord

Hello, I have a 89' Honda Accord Lx(fuel-injected) with 225,000 miles. I bought the car at 212,000 miles and have had no problems- excellent vehicle. Recently it stopped charging the battery only when the A/C was on so by a " friends" advice we cranked the car & while idling pulled the positive battery terminal off to supposedly test the alternator. It bogged down a bit but kept running, he had me idle it up while doing this & as soon as I did it stalled horribly and quit and since just turns over & doesnt crank. I Verified that its getting spark and compression but it is not getting fuel(pump won't cut on even after a brand new replacement). Also whenever the switch is cut on, it blows the fuel injector fuse (10 Amp) unless I up it to a 20Amp or higher(only since I fixed a short on the crank angle sensor to which it was blowing every size fuse I put in it!) Also I checked the main relay(fuel relay next to instrument panel fusebox) with the specified continuity test and it is good, checks out fine. However I checked the voltage to the fuel pump harness and it only goes from 0 to about 0.5, 0.6 volts when the switch is cut on but haynes repair manuel said that if any voltage was detected when cutting the switch on, to replace the fuel pump, which is what I did and still it will not cut on and voltage is same. Any help and serious consideration would be greatly appreciated.
Destry
Hybridhiphop421

Check to see what the volts are from your charging system, could have possably fried the voltage regulator in the alternator when you unhooked the battery and reved up. Which would now be sending way to much juice to the components

Jackotrades