IS EMITTING WHITE SMOKE FROM THE HOOD

2002 Honda Accord

My 2002 Honda Accord Coupe has approximately 63k miles on it. I've had the car for a year and have taken good care of it with no problems. I got my oil changed a couple weeks ago and was told everything was in good shape. Then a few days ago, my car suddenly started emitting white smoke from under the hood.

The car runs fine and the gage on my dash is not overheating. What could be causing this? There is not a lot of smoke but you can see it after I park my car and it smokes out for several minutes. It smells like burning rubber. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Cori66

White smoke will usually not be burning plastic or rubber. It is usually water. Now this may only happen when the car is hot but have you begun to notice any leaks in the engine. Or have you checked the coolant level to see if it is getting lower. I am 90% sure you have a coolant leak.

Bruce Hunt