CLUTCH

2000 Honda Accord

2000 Honda Accord 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 95000 miles

i have recently changed my clutch plate and flywheel with the recomended brand but after driving for about 1 month there is a squelling sound and when I open the hood there is a iron piece attached with gearbox and some sort of spring type metal whenever I press the clutch it is depressed and also the sound disappear.
and also when I start driving the car especially from sudden stop like trafiic signal the car it self vibrates whenever I leave the clutch. I have recently changed my o2 sensor and even bought new tyres I thought that the vibration might be from tires but no use
please tell me what is a problem I have already spents hundreds of dollars on my car and the problem is still not resoved.
Hasan

Hi, First I Would Ask you Was A New Clutch, Pressure Plate, Throw Out Bearing, And Pilot Bearing. Replaced? Also Was The Flywheel New Or Used? A Used Flywheel, Could Make The Clutch Chatter. As For The noise You Are Refiring too, Sounds like The Throw Out bearing.A Clutch With No Free Play Can Cause The Throw Out bearing To Go Bad Very Quickly. Their Should Be A 1" To Inch In A half Of Free Play At The Top of The clutch
Pedal. When It's Properly Adjusted.

Good Luck,
Hope I Could Help You.
Edward S.

Edward.S