PROBLEM WITH CAR STEERING, I HAVE A QUEST

1996 Honda Accord

Tires and Wheels problem
1996 Honda Accord 4 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 144000 miles

i have Honda 96 accord 4 cylinder.I changed the rack & pinion and the power steering pump.
and I still have leak and alot of noise they told me change the pressure hose. What do you think I should do about this, because I still have noise and a leak?
Nothing is fixing the problem, what else do you think I need to do or change?I am going to change the pressure hose, I ordered it. Do you think that this will solve the problem, or you think that there is something else somewhere in this situation that can make the same problem that I have been experiencing arise. PLease respond, I appreciate your help. Thank you in advance.
Eslam Eshmawy

I would change the hose only if it is leaking, I would advise you to check all fluid lines and hoses involved to see if any of these are culprit of your leaks as for the noise after leaks are repaired it is important to fill the fluid and bleed the system of air this can be done by taking the cap off the reservoir, jacking the front wheels off the ground, start the car and turn the steering wheel left to right-- right to left and repeat until the noise goes away this will push the air out of the lines. Hope this works for you if you need any other help just reply.

Jon

Banshee05