OIL IN SPARK PLUGS AND WHITE SMOKE FROM E

1996 Honda Accord

1996 Honda Accord 4 cyl Automatic

I bought a 96 honda accord lx a few months go. It was working well when we brought it home. I havnt driven it since I got it. Yesterday we put a new battery and did an oil change and we changed the oil filter and air filter aswell. We also changed the spark plugs but when we were changing them we noticed that they were flooded with oil. We changed them anyways and when we finished we turned on the car and we hear a cranking sound and I noticd white smoke coming out of the exhaust pipe. We turned it off and then on again. It did the same but this time my dad pressed the gas pedal and clear liquid started coming out of the exhaust pipe. It didnt do that before. What do you think it is? And how much do you think it will cost to fix it?
Fcortes626

Oil in spark plug hole is the tube seals leaking.

I would expect blue smoke out the exhaust because of oil falling into combustion chamber.
If white then perform a compression test to rule out headgasket.

Clear water out exhaust is normal condensation, coolant out the exhaust is a headgasket.

Mmprince4000