WILL NOT START

1995 Honda Accord

1995 Honda Accord 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 182000 miles

My 1995 honda accord stop working during a recent drive all power to the engine went out. I could not get it to restart. The battery is fully charged and the engine cranks over I have discounted the gas line to see if the fule pump was working and it is distributing gas to the engine.
Oscadozzy

Check and test all the fusible links if they're okay-do below

Disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor /distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, ECM, Ignitor cam and crank sensors- Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it