IS IT NECESSARILY BLOWN HEAD GASKET?

1991 Honda Accord

Engine Cooling problem
1991 Honda Accord 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 130000 miles

In my 1991 Honda Accord, I changed out the radiator, the thermostat, hoses and the starter. The car ran good for a few days then started overheating again. Once, was due to a hose that busted. The check engine light comes on and will not start after the engine is warm. The engine will start after its cool (when the check engine light flashes off). There is milky oil in it (smells like gas though). But I remember when I changed the spark plugs before, one of the spark pulg gaskets was cracked. However, I still used it. Once the car is running, it runs good. Yes, there is white smoke out the back, but does this necessarily mean a blown head gasket?
Barnesey

Well the white smoke is 99% of the time a good indication of a blown head gasket. And the Milky Oil pretty much gives it away. The gas smell is most likely do to the fuel not being burned because of coolant getting into the cylinder(s).

As far as the no start when hot, That could be a totally seperate problem, however, some vehicles have a safety feature that wont allow a vehicle to start if it get to hot.

.

Obxautomedic