I NEED HELP QUICK

1990 Honda Accord

1990 Honda Accord 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic

The problem I'm having is, when I start my car it blows out white smoke until it warms up. Oil was getting into the wells for the spark plugs so I changed the valve cover and the seals and gasket, I also changed the pcv valve and grommet. I changed the oil and put in penzoil high mileage 10w 30 and lucas oil stabilizer but the problem didn't go away. It burns a lot of oil but I don't see any leaks. I appreciate any help you can give me. I don't have much money but I can donate $2
Jdk1981

Hi jdk1981. Welcome to the forum. White smoke is an indication of coolant. It is getting into the cylinder(s) most likely when the engine is turned off and there is still pressure in the cooling system, based on the fact the smoking stops after the engine runs for a while. A cooling system pressure test might show up the leak as coolant coming out of a spark plug hole, or a cylinder leakage test might show up as bubbles in the radiator. The cure usually is a new head gasket.