WARNING LIGHT

2003 Holden Vectra

2003 Holden Vectra 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 81500 miles

Hi,

Have had warning light coming on (with spanner). Have been told by an auto electrician that it is a fuel volume control regulator fault. My holden dealership hasn't heard of this error code. The light comes on constantly and intermittently, but the car seems to drive o.K. Any advice on this fault code would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Thomasd1977

Hi there,

Go get a scan done and report the code here for further assistance,

Mhpautos
Hello Thomas my 2003 Vectra has the same issue with the light coming on in the dash with the spanner, did you end up finding out what it means? Would be great to get an answer from you

Lee Dear
Hi Lee,

It's been awhile, but it was something to do with the cooling from memory, was a fairly cheap part to replace and fairly insignificant. Holden ended up diagnosing the problem and fixing it. It took about 3 visits and me getting rather irrate to finally get to that stage though. Good luck.

Thomasd1977
I also had this problem. After I use premium unleaded 98# twice, the problem had been solved. May be you can have a try, several guys have solve the problem successfully! Good luck!

Sprite521