FUEL PUMP

1995 GMC Yukon

1995 GMC Yukon V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 164200 miles

i has a gas leak in the fuel assmbly I replace it I also replaces the fuel pump I had to cut the feed line and return line I replace them both put the gas tank back hooked up the wiring for the fuel pump I tried to stat it it will crank but wont start any help
Arwsr1961

Do you have any fuel leak anywhere if not check the fuel pressure if its within specs if okay check the injectors for pulse if okay look for spark, report back your findings and testing results

I have no fuel leak and there no gas comming thur they system I dont think that the pump turing on at this time and how do I check the line prsurer.

Arwsr1961
What type of fuel system do you have?

I have gas and what happen was the on the top of assble unit the line cracked and I replaced the assble and fuel pump becuse I was there the feed line and return line were so rootted that I has to order new line to replace them and now there no gas comming thur the system cant get power top the pump I have just change the fuse in the fuse box becuse it didnt look right I replaced the relay and still no gas to the system. Thank for the help

Arwsr1961
Direct battery power to the gray wire on the fuel pump connector-did it come on-if so check the fuse and fuel pump relay

WHAY YOU ARE SAYING IS RUN A HOT LEAD FROM THE BATTRY TO THE GRAY WIRE ON THE FUEL PUMP AND IF THE FUEL PUMP TURN ON THEN IT EITHER THE FUSE OR THE RELAY WILL THE TRUCK START FROM THERE IF I TURN THE KEY ON

Arwsr1961
Should start up if the fuel pumper is producing the correct fuel pressure

WILL TRY IT WHEN I GET HOME TONIGHT WILL LET YOU KNOW IN THE AM THANK YOU FOR THE INFO.

Arwsr1961