THINK I HAVE A THROTTLE BODY INJECTOR BLOCKE

1991 GMC Truck

1991 GMC Truck V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 207, 00 miles

i have a gmc truck which ran well last week my wife bought some fuel and not sure what but shortly after the truck became slugglish poping through the body and out the exhaust. The fuel filter was removed and was full of slimy residue ( the filter was change this past spring . It caused the fuel pump to over heat because of fule was not flowing right. Know with new pump flushed tank and new filter still rough ilde even stalls out bad morning starting is there any way to clean out the injector and reinstall it or some way to flush out the injectors.I out of work and right know the 2 items were done has been $400 can I clean them up and get my truck back running well
Bjb409

I believe you can purchase an over the counter cleaning kit, and do it yourself. It's almost like the little freon cans with a small hose, but it's for the fuel system. There is a port like an A/C line on the fuel rail with a plastic cap, that's where you hook it up. Good luck.

Mickey-d