NO START CONDITION THAT IS FUEL RELATED PLLLEEAASEE HELP!!

GMC Sonoma

My 1995 Gmc Sonoma with a 4.3 liter cpi v-6 will not start I replaced the fuel pump the crankshaft position sensor and I know the problem is fuel related because the engine has spark and will run on starting fluid if sprayed into the manifold so does this mean the injector is bad or what also it gets pressure to the port for the pressure gauge before the injector plenum the syptoms were if it started on the first try you were good but if not it wouldnt start until it was left to sit and now it wont start at all
Soccerdude1080

Did you replace the filter also?
What brand of fuel pump?
Can you hear the fuel pump run?
CAn you check fuel pressure?
These do have a problem with the spyder or octopus, not sure of the real name. PArt of the injection anyways.

Yes I replaced the filter and if u turn the key you can hear the pump run and the pressure is good

Soccerdude1080
Hey soccer,
What is the exact fuel pressure? The only reason I ask is the fuel pump for the vortec motor and non vortec are similar on size and shape, yet the pressure output is drastically different! The spyder injector usually fails " open" meaning it would be dumping fuel vice no fuel, though it is possible for it to fail completely, it is unlikely Let me know!

Chris

Carundell
The truck has sat a while and I am not driving it but the pressure was 40 something

Soccerdude1080
Try to be more specific on the pressure, a couple pounds can make a difference. Recheck if your not sure and want to get this solved. : )

Sorry I dont have a pressure gauge I used my grandfathers so I dont have one on hand im probably going to buy a scan tool this week but please keep giving me sugestions and help thanks

Soccerdude1080
A scan tool can't tell you the pressure. We will be here : )

I know it cant tell pressure I want to see what error code it gives me if any ill probably buy a gauge also

Soccerdude1080
Gotcha! : )

Cpi only has one injector that feeds each cylinder correct anyway if the pressure is correct would I assume its the fuel pressure regulator/injector or is their any other fuel system component between the gauge port and the injector

Soccerdude1080