CUTS OFF

2001 GMC Sonoma

2001 GMC Sonoma 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 28000 miles

THIS TRUCK SAT FOR AWHILE, TOOK IT ON FIRST LONG TRIP IT CUT OFF ON ME WHILE DRIVING DOWN INTERSTATE, PULLED OFF ROAD STARTED RIGHT BACK UP, ON THE RIDE HOME THIS HAPPENED 9 TIMES IN A 200 MILE TRIP REPLACED FUEL PUMP AND HAD NO MORE ISSUES.
TODAY HOWEVER I WAS DRIVING CUT OFF WITH OUT WARING NO POWER AT ALL EVEN FROM BATTERY CHECKED CABLE IT WAS LOOSE FIXED THAT BUT NOW EVER TIME I PUT IT IN GEAR IT JUST CUTS OFF? THAT MY ISSUE EVEN CUTS OFF AT IDLE BUT NOT AS FAST?
JEEPFISHING

When you replacedth fuel pump, if you got a small harness with it and your didn't put it in then you should have as that may be the problem. Also replace the fuel filter if you didn't when you put the pump in. Was it the correct pump? Then get some choke cleaner and clean the throttle plate on both sides as well as the oblong hole. Then see if that has helped.