WONT TURN OVER AT ALL

2000 GMC Sonoma

2000 GMC Sonoma 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 58000 miles

my 2000 sonoma wont turn over. I go to turn the key and nothing at all. All the lights on the dash work and everything powers up just wont turn over. I have replaced the starter, ignition switch, and the neutral safety switch. All of the relays seem to be good. I am lost. When it runs it runs great but when I park it and let it sit over night it wont turn over in the morning. Sometimes after a few tries it will finally start but most of the time it wont start at all
Brienc2003

Can I assume that the battery connections have been checked for tightness, and corrosion? The next step would be to check for a signal at the small stud of the starter. I am not showing any theft system influence in the schematic. If a check of the signal on the purple wire at the starter comes up empty, check and or swap the start relay in underhood fuse block with one similar. There is usually a similar one in the fuse block that can be swapped for test purposes.

Factoryjack